We develop Hardware for specific industrial applications and turn-key systems complementary to the software solutions provided.
In that direction, we divide the development into 3 main phases:
1. Methodological Analysis of the problem
• Identification of the technological problems of a specific application.
• Identification of the hardware requirements.
•Determination of the feasibility to meet the hardware requirements for the required application.
•Establish the methodology for making changes defined for the specific application.
•Analysis documentation to solve the problems of the required application.
2. Hardware model development for the specific application
•Selection of the hardware design according to the defined requirements.
•Creation of the prototype with the required characteristics.
3. Hardware evaluation model for the specific application
•Definition of the criteria of efficiency and effectiveness to evaluate the developed system.
•Working environment design for the simulation of the prototype system.
•Simulation of working environment for the simulation of the prototype system.
•Evaluation of the prototype system based on the criteria of effectiveness and efficiency preset.